Call for workshop proposals must be emailed to email@example.com no later than 12.00pm midnight WST, Australia on Friday 6 March 2020.
The IPDLN Conference Scientific Committee invites submissions from individuals, groups and organisations to conduct workshops in conjunction with the IPDLN 2020 Conference as part of its Pre-conference program.
This call is relevant to any topics related to data linkage and any of the Conference Themes (see list below). Dynamic instructional approaches using a variety of methods are encouraged.
- Research using real-world data
- Multi-sector data linkage
- Tackling global issues through data linkage
- Indigenous health and well-being
- Data linkage, methods, systems and technology
- Advanced analytics and methods
- Public involvement, ethics, law and social implications
Proposals should be no more than one A4 page and include the following information (where applicable):
- Names, affiliations, emails and hyperlinks to online biographical details for each presenter.
- Please identify one person as the primary contact person.
- Description of workshop objectives and expected outcomes.
- Description of the workshop format, activities and schedule.
- Statement of how the workshop can benefit attendees.
- Description of who should attend and estimated number of participants (minimum and maximum).
- Preferred workshop duration (1/2 day, 1 day, 1.5 days or 2 days).
- A/V (or other) requirements.
Deadlines and requirements
- Workshop proposals are due on the 6 March 2020.
- Workshop proposals should be submitted in PDF format.
- Workshop proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted workshops will be notified by the 20 March 2020.
Further information on Pre-conference Workshops
- A meeting room including wi-fi, laptop, projector and screen will be provided.
- Workshop information will be posted on the IPDLN Conference website, IPDLN website and social media.
- IPDLN will manage the workshop registration process.
Any queries in relation to development of workshop proposals should be sent to email@example.com.